Introduction: Mr. Yang worked for DLT Amigos computer company. One day, suddenly ask me questions from the presentation made. The so-called industry specializing in surgery, Yang knowledge able in the hardware, and application software, they are not a loud noise. Especially the boss says he was responsible for the company's sales staff to explain the development of new performance home computers, so they can better answer the difficult time users and consumers to address the possible sale of part of the problem. Yang was known as a IT company, has its own heavily armed training center, computer and projector, everything, they have to or "powder (pen) ink (blackboard)" debut, a bit to be a joke, but also affect the company's image . Why they come to me. I asked him: "Well done presentation, you can use the software a lot, you in the end use
Which? A PowerPoint, or Freelance, or ... ... "he quickly interrupted me:" Man child, I know to do WPS and PowerPoint presentations are good, you pick the best and I used to talk on the line, I did not time to carefully study, Study as the best. "
Finally I decided to let him use PowerPoint, first, because PowerPoint to learn and, second, because of what this guy Yang into the door to addiction, since he will become addicted, or teach him a fully functional bar. Determine the software, I asked Yang to give effect to the need to achieve what I said. Not to mention, his ideas really well. See ... ...
Idea
1, with the company's theme song music played on the screen "DLT debut new computer" and other words;
2, display a text about the product performance introduction to play both sides of the model photos of each computer;
3, showing all major components of the computer and the basic structure;
4, with animation showing the main features and interspersed with appropriate explanation;
5, finally, play a video production process;
6, demonstrate, and make the necessary punctuate and map, marked out the need to strengthen the understanding of the key elements.
In addition to these ideas, Yang also hope that this presentation done, the best to not only make his lecture apply, but also in the company's presentation at the upcoming demonstration, and will make it on the company's home page , so that people can download watch online, expanding the visibility of our products.
Preparations
I said, you're right to prepare material, such as product photographs, animation files and video clips or something. Yang then mysteriously pulled from the bag a boxy thing, he says it, here it is, I have prepared in advance, you Shoubashoujiao I had. He had his pick to have a Zip floppy. So I went ahead and let him help me to Zip drive installed, run from the PowerPoint. See the initial welcome window, Yang once said that the master's eyes really good. Since the beginning of the window makes people look PowerPoint to feel warm. We will see, so in the above four options: the contents of the wizard prompts, templates, blank presentation, open an existing presentation.
Prepared from scratch on to other users, although they could to "Blank Presentation" to start editing, but the best approach is a good first consider the general structure of the presentation, prepared material, the effect on the hope that there is a realization about the concept, and then start. Than directly in the Welcome window select "Blank Presentation", directly facing the air began to design a slide to go to a small number of detours.
Create a presentation
Running PowerPoint on the Welcome screen, select the "Content tips Wizard", in the next window that appears, select "Sales / Marketing" category in the "product / service profile", then select the "ordinary demonstration, informal meeting notes," and finally as is to play on the computer through the projector, so I chose "presentation on the screen" (do not have the computer where the projector can also be selected according to the situation "black and white / color projectors", to print to each slide film projector use), and "whether to print" option select "Yes." This is all done, we will appear as shown in front of the edit window.
See this interface, if look closely, you will find the right there is a small floating window, which is a slide preview window. The edit cursor from one title to another title, the title of the preview window has changed. The editing level when the body under the title, that is, edit the appropriate body of the slide. And I told Yang, who added the text, and set to a title, it means adding a new slide. If you want to adjust the order of the slides, use the left button, drag the mouse can also be used directly. In this view mode, we can easily get the whole presentation, clarity of organization.
Understand this, I suddenly think to ask Young: you apart from material, there is no existing outline? He said no. It seems I had to help him "fabricated" the. Fortunately, PowerPoint users very thoughtful indeed, I have chosen to use the wizard, has been automatically generated as shown in our outline. I looked at the outline for Yang, suitability, Yang read it for a long while without the pressure of cross God, and asked me, "God, and I need to actually pretty close."
Thus, in the PowerPoint outline and Yang provided the basis of the material brought, I began to prepare the presentation. First, in Yang's help, I made ready to modify and improve the outline, the introduction of new computer for the DLT entered into, in which the start of each major topic, I'll set a title that those remarks . In outline mode, text input layout complete, I transferred to a "slide show" view mode. Yang also noted that the change, hurriedly asked why, I seize the opportunity and said: "view mode can be used flexibly to maximize efficiency.
In this mode, we can clearly see close to the actual results. This does not, Yang's background are not satisfied with the slide. This is easy to handle, the blank space in the slide, click the right mouse button and select the last a pop-up menu: "Apply Design Template." At this time, PowerPoint pops up a window, which lists the "Notebook", "ribbon-type", "color halo-type" and many of the template, the right also has preview. Yang looked at what everyone's satisfaction, simply Tiaohua Yan was. Finally, finally selected a "whirlpool-type." I proudly told Yang, "Master software to help you pick the wrong." At this time, the mouse in my hand inadvertently wandering, even points to the projector screen icon in the lower left corner, and our slide show even opened. As I kept clicking the mouse, the screen has been replaced, the Yang and look stupid. I quickly reminded him that the text is still very rigid on the slide, the other pictures and videos not yet ready to spend it - of course, if you do not ask, will this step basically it. Stronger than at least more than a projector. However, if better, need to understand the following technologies.
In-depth processing and presentation landscaping
◇ Insert Picture
I then run from the image viewing software ACDSee Browser, use it to quickly find the required image. Find the need to insert the image, return to PowerPoint, click the horizontal scroll bar parallel to the bottom of the screen and the number of the third button to the left, then, all the slides as thumbnails arranged on the screen to open. Using PowerPoint to provide us with this view mode, I quickly navigate to the first slide to insert the picture, double click on it, opened it up. Then select "Insert / Picture" in the pop-up dialog box browse to locate needed pictures, and then determine, the picture had come back to the slide on the. And the picture is selected, it is also accompanied by a temporary photo editing tool bar, you can adjust the picture, such as changing the contrast, brightness. Yang then chimed in, I hope the picture came in on the left, and the text came in on the right, how do?
In fact, this very well done. Not a slide in the object, whether text or pictures, are placed in a graphic box, if you want to change their position, simply adjust the frame border. Click the text frame will be displayed, then you can easily put the mouse on the sides and corners of the solid rectangular block, drag the border of the location (Another solution is to re-apply for the page "slide layout" diagram based on the dialog box, select the appropriate graphic layout to match).
I inserted the first picture is completed, put the rest of the picture to the Yang effort.
◇ content into other media
After a child, I found that Yang is not only the pictures are placed well, and have started their own video clips into a. Actually not that hard, video clips and insert images into the same approach. As long as there is material on the line. Note that: pictures and animations are space, so if editors and is play on the same computer, you can just link the pictures and audio-visual material to slide in the presentation file without saving - even if the need to transfer , if you use PowerPoint to provide packaged programs, but also to maintain the integrity of the presentation, but do not clarify the situation on their own when to shift by a simple copy of the presentation.
◇ moving to the text
Add pictures and video material is complete, then add the animation to the text. Editing, the best order, one by one, This is to ensure the order of words and pictures displayed. First click on the text anywhere in the row, and then click the second most default toolbar icon to the right, pop-up window animation effects. In this window, listed seven effect, if not satisfied, you can click the "Custom Animation" button from the row definition. I Yang, we acquire a ready to use with these, after you started the other so dig it.
◇ punctuate at any time to explain
After the text after the definition of animation, Yang would like to see results, so we clicked on the bottom left corner of the "slide show" button, and sure enough, the text has a wonderful animation. I watched, Yang said with emotion, if the page had a similar effect like a switch. I say it easy. Select "Slide Show / Slide Transition" and select an effect, and select "all applications" on the line.
Yang act in accordance with terms, but all of a sudden want to change each slide to give a different way. I quickly told him: "You do text animation rich enough, and then switch modes confused too fancy, to overwhelm the." Yang then followed my advice. Then he suddenly remembered one thing, said: "I may need to properly explain punctuated it. I heard WPS 2000 can do, PowerPoint will you?"
I said: "Why, yes. The function of the PowerPoint, it is not new. When I was using version 2.0 of the time, had this function. Way to do, is to show, just click the right mouse button and select the pop-up menu in the 'pen', then you can write on the screen in the presentation of the painting. "
By this time, Yang's six basic assumptions are met. But he has two high-level vision, first made into a Web page for Internet browsing, and second, the flexibility to customize the presentation of the playback mode.
Powerful Web features
Using specially designed PowerPoint template, we can easily create online presentations, save them into HTML format for viewing in the Internet. We mentioned earlier that use the "content prompted Wizard", there is a step allows us to choose whether or not a presentation for the "Internet platform." If we were trying to design such a presentation, you can use this option, create a presentation, co-exist for the HTML format. Select Save as HTML format, PowerPoint provides a detailed guide to help our existing presentation into a beautiful Web page.
Also should be noted that, Microsoft provides a PowerPoint animation player. It is a add-in, with the Web browser in real time on the Internet have playback animated PowerPoint presentation. If no such player in the Web browser to see the PowerPoint presentation will lose animation.
Flexible control of the playback mode of presentation
I told Yang, for different audiences in a presentation to add hyperlinks, or customize the order of slides. Such as for staff training, screening of the product directly to customers at the show may not be entirely appropriate, then what can be shown to pre-defined customers, which do not show, and before and after the order, combined with increased narration, auto show and the time cycle control functions, making the same presentation for different occasions.
Method is to click "Slide Show" menu in the "Set Up Show", then select the "cycle show, press the Esc key to stop" check box.
And if you want to create a slide show to run automatically, if we in the "Set Up Show" dialog box, select "Browse at a kiosk (full screen)", you can make the cycle of the slide show, and to prevent the user to change the slide show . And can be set to add the following features and characteristics:
. Automatic or manual timing methods.
. Hyperlinks. Help the user to move the slide presentation, or jump to other slides and procedures.
. Add the recorded narration, along with the slide playing.
. ActiveX controls. You can use ActiveX controls in the attached PowerPoint presentation to create a feedback slide ... ...
没有评论:
发表评论