2010年12月16日星期四

PowerPoint presentation design template does not show examples for troubleshooting

 Application design in PowerPoint 2000 templates and background images of the set of teaching, we found that only one student slide background image, and the lack of application design template. So reminded that: "With the modification of application design templates will make your slideshow more beautiful. " He nodded his head.

 But when I then went up to him and found he has not set a good application design template, can not help a bit strange to ask: "No application design template with? " he says with exasperation: "Teacher, how do I Also increase is not on! ","Then you look to the teacher operating again, "I said encouragingly.

 So he opened the "Format " menu and select the "Apply Design Template"option, then select the "Nature.pot", finally click [Apply]. Operating Yes ah! how the slide or not the template set. Guaizai!

 I took the students hands-the hands of the mouse again, but still did not. Which something wrong with it? Will not be a problem with the background set?

 Open the background settings box, really not what I expected, the original students chose the "ignore the background graphics board, " this one, the default is not selected this one. Student first set the application template design, then add a background picture, the casual point, ignoring the background graphics board, the template effect of the increase is not on naturally.

 The face of the above, I had an idea: This is not a very good extension of the content of classroom teaching it? So to all the students raised the question: "Students can first slide in the template effect of removing it? " exchange of students and teachers in the group under the guidance of learned that the contents of a textbook is not .

没有评论:

发表评论